Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions of Use
General Comments on the Use of this Website:
Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH maintains this website for personal entertainment, information, education and as a forum for communication. You may download the data provided on the website for private, non-commercial, use provided that you comply with all copyright notices and other proprietary notices relating to said data. You may not download, distribute, alter, transfer, re-use, re-provide or use any of the website’s content, including text, images, audio or video files, for public or commercial purposes, without the written consent of Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH.
Your access to the website and the use thereof are likewise subject to the Website Terms and Conditions below and the applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the website you accept the Website Terms and Conditions without limitation or reservation and you acknowledge that they replace any other agreements between you and Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH regarding the use of our internet site. However, any overriding contractual arrangements made individually between Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH and the customer remain unaffected.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Please note that unless otherwise stated all of the images or text and/or graphic representations on the website are protected by copyright and may not be used for any purpose other than the purposes stipulated in the Website Terms and Conditions or in the text of the website without the written consent of Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH. Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH does not give any guarantee or accept any liability and also does not warrant that the material displayed on the website does not infringe the rights of third parties.
2. Even though Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH uses its best efforts to try and ensure that the information on the website is correct and up-to-date the information provided is not binding. No warranties are therefore given and, except as otherwise provided in any restrictions and Clause 3, no guarantee is given or liability accepted for the correctness of the information provided.
3. Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH excludes all liability for damages based on contractual, quasi-contractual, tortious or other legal grounds for careless breaches of duty, provided that said breaches of duty do not concern any material contractual obligation and/or provided no injury to life, body or health is concerned. The same applies to any breaches of duty by our vicarious agents. Furthermore, this is without prejudice to other statutory liability claims, which are provided as mandatory, in particular under the German Product Liability Act (Produkthaftungsgesetz). In order to avoid any undesired loss of data we recommend that appropriate precautionary measures be taken, in particular that daily back-up copies of all data and programs be made.
4. Unless you expressly notify us otherwise, we shall not consider your messages, communications, information, questions, comments and other data, which you send by e-mail or in any other way to our website, to be confidential and we shall not treat your data as your intellectual property. The entire material, which you send to the website, shall become the property of Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH and may be used by the latter freely including but without limitation for copying, disclosure, transmission, publication, communication and making said material available. Furthermore, Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH may freely dispose of ideas, concepts, know-how or processes, which are an integral part of your messages sent to the website, for any purpose whatsoever including but without limitation for developing, manufacturing and selling and distributing products using said information. The above does not apply to SMS text messages and e-mails, which the user sends to addressees of his/her choice via the website. The user’s rights under any intellectual or industrial property rights shall remain unaffected.
5. All images and/or graphic representations on the website are the intellectual property of Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH or are used by us with the appropriate consent of the rightsholders. Unless otherwise provided in these Website Terms and Conditions and/or in provisions included elsewhere on the website, the use of said images and/or graphic representations by you or other persons for purposes other than private purposes is prohibited except as otherwise provided by any individual contractual agreement. The unauthorized use of the images may infringe intellectual and/or industrial property rights such as, for example, copyrights, trademark rights, rights of personality or rights of publicity and statutory regulations and provisions on communication.
6. The trademarks shown on this website are the intellectual property of Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH or of third parties. The customer is prohibited from making any use of said trademarks that goes beyond use for purely private purposes without the express written agreement of Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH or of the third-party rightsholders respectively. The same shall apply to any content on the website, in which Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH or third parties are entitled to intellectual and/or industrial property rights. Any use of the trademarks shown on the website or other content of the website for purposes other than the purposes set out in the Website Terms and Conditions is strictly prohibited. Please note that Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH will pursue every measure to enforce the protection of its intellectual property rights including criminal prosecution.
7. As regards the links, banners and other third-party content that can be reached and which Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH has placed on its website, we expressly advise that Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH has no influence on the design and/or content of the linked pages and therefore does not hold out said content as its own. Although the linked pages were checked for unlawful content at the time when we placed the links, Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH does not have any influence whatsoever on the current or future design or the content of the linked third-party websites. Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH therefore expressly distances itself from the content and the design of all linked pages insofar as said linked pages have been altered after we placed our link.
We furthermore draw attention to the fact that it is, of course, not possible for Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH to check third-party websites, to which you are referred through a link on our website. Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH is therefore not responsible for the content of said third-party websites.
If you use a link on Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH’s website it is always at your own risk.
8. Although Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH may, as the case may be, monitor and check discussions, chats, messages posted, communications, bulletin boards and the like on the website it is not obliged to do so and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the content of the communications fora, specifically for errors, defamation, libel, slander, omissions, damage to a person’s reputation, obscenity, pornography, religious intolerance, threats or inaccuracies in the information contained in the website’s communication fora. You are prohibited from transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, offensive, provocative, pornographic or disparaging material or material which constitutes criminal behaviour or encourages criminal behaviour or breaches other statutory provisions, or from posting any such messages. Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH cooperates fully with the authorities and courts, which request or instruct Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH to disclose the identity of a person, who has transmitted information or material or who has posted information or material as a message. Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH reserves the right to delete material which is not permitted under this Clause 8 without further notice. Furthermore, Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH reserves the right to exclude users, who breach these Terms and Conditions of Use and particularly this Clause 8, from using the services provided through the website. Furthermore, Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH draws attention to the fact that the users’ entries on the website and the SMS text messages and e-mails sent by the user to a specific addressee designated by said user do not represent the opinion of Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH.
9. If, when using the services provided on the website, you publish your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address to be available to the general public please note that Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH is not responsible for the consequences resulting therefrom, in particular the receipt of unwanted calls and/or e-mails from third parties.
10. Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH reserves the right to change these Website Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. You are bound by said changes and should therefore call up this page at regular intervals in order to inform yourself of the current Website Terms and Conditions.
Personal Data – In General
Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH respects the personal data of all persons who visit this website as well as their right to determine themselves what happens with their information. The following provisions stipulate which of your personal data Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH can collect and for what purposes we can use said data. Additional notices regarding the intended purpose are included in various places on the website. If, under the statutory provisions, your consent to the storage and processing is necessary, Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH shall obtain such consent at the appropriate place on the website. Of course you can revoke your consent at any time, either in whole or in part, with effect for the future and with respect to Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH by simply sending Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH an e‑mail. We shall then delete the data concerning you.
Personal Data – In Detail
Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH stores and processes information, which can be used to reconstruct the identity of individual persons (e.g. name, address, telephone number or e-mail address (“personal data”)), only in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions. This means that Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH may collect, process and use your personal data to the extent that said data is necessary for establishing, managing the content of, and changing the contractual relationship regarding the use of the website and of the services and offers provided. Furthermore, Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH may collect, process and use your personal data to the extent necessary so that use can be made of services, which are provided on the website.
Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH does not collect any personal data through this website unless you provide us with said data voluntarily and have given your declaration of consent at the appropriate place in the menu. Your data are therefore not used for advertising or market research purposes.
Unless otherwise agreed, if you provide us with personal data we shall therefore use said data as follows: If you have given your consent prior to the collection of the data, Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH, or a service provider commissioned by it, stores and processes your personal data in the course of the use made of the website. Beyond that your personal data will be used for the purpose specified in the respective declaration of consent and will be deleted immediately after the respective service has been carried out. Your details will, of course, be treated as confidential and will not be passed on to third parties. You can revoke your respective consent by notice to Adelholzener Alpenquellen GmbH at any time with effect for the future. We do not intend, either now or in the future, to sell, pass on or market personal data to third parties.
Information, which is stored automatically on your computer – Cookies
Please note that we temporarily store cookies solely for the purposes of non-personal tracking and solely for the duration of the respective session. At the end of the session the cookies are automatically deleted and no personal connection is created. Browsers can be set to block the receipt of all cookies or to receive a warning prior to receiving a cookie. You will find further information on these functions in your browser’s documentation or Help file.